About the Rheumatology Fellowship Program
Welcome to the Rheumatology Fellowship Program! Our program has a cadre of bright, energetic, mostly young rheumatology faculty colleagues who place great emphasis on clinical teaching. The fellows educated here are well on their way to becoming excellent clinical rheumatologists, and many have become clinician educators in Virginia and across the nation.
Our rheumatology fellows aim to become proficient clinician practitioners and clinician educators with teaching skills and background to practice and teach evidence-based health care.
- To provide highest quality, compassionate medical care to a diverse patient population
- To foster intellectual growth and habits of lifelong learning
- To contribute to medical education and scholarship
- Teamwork and Collegiality
- Optimal Evidence-Based Clinical Care
- Intellectual Drive and Scholarship