Amanda L. George, MD, PhD
Associate Program Director-Generalist Pathway Dir.
Division of General Internal Medicine
Department: Internal Medicine
Mandy George graduated from Duke University’s Internal Medicine residency training program in 2013. She subsequently joined the faculty at Virginia Commonwealth University Hospital as an academic generalist, practicing primarily in the outpatient clinic. Since 2015, Dr. George has been the Associate Program Director responsible for the oversight of the training program activities in the ambulatory setting. She also leads the Generalist Track for our residents who are interested in pursuing a career in Primary Care.
- B.A., Duke University, 2001
- Ph.D., Virginia Commonwealth University, 2010
- M.D., Virginia Commonwealth University, 2010
- Internship and Residency: Duke University Medical Center, 2010-2013
Residency Training Experience
- Associate Program Director: Virginia Commonwealth University