Examples of recent fellow scholarship include:
- Pooja Sanghi, Gaurav Gupta, Dhiren Kumar, Jeff Reeve, Marlon Levy, Amit Sharma, Hasan Fattah, Pamela Kimball, Hugh D Massey, Anne L King, Philip Halloran. Impact of Belatacept Conversion on Kidney Transplant Function, Histology and Gene Expression. Oral presentation at the American Transplant Congress
- Hitarth Dave, Luke Wolfe, Hasan Fattah, Dhiren Kumar, Anne L King, Marlon Levy, Adrian Cotterell, Amit Sharma, Chandra S Bhati, and Gaurav Gupta. Induction with T-cell Depletional Agents is Safe and Efficacious In the Very Elderly Kidney Transplant Recipients: An Analysis of the OPTN Database. Presented at the American Transplant Congress 2016.
- G. Gupta, A. Regmi, D. Kumar, S. Posner, M. P. Posner, A. Sharma, A. Cotterell, C. S. Bhati, P. Kimball, H. Davis Massey, A.L. King. Am J Transplant. 2015; May. Safe Conversion from Tacrolimus to Belatacept in High Immunologic Risk Kidney Transplant Recipients with Allograft Dysfunction.
- Gaurav Gupta, Hasan Fattah, Rivka Ayalon, Jason Kidd, Todd Gehr, Luis F. Quintana, Pamela Kimball, Salima Sadruddin, H. Davis Massey, Dhiren Kumar, Anne L. King, M.D., and Laurence H. Beck, Jr. submitted to the ‘Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology’. Pre-transplant Phospholipase A2 Receptor Autoantibody Concentration is Associated with Recurrence of Membranous Nephropathy Post-Kidney Transplantation
- Anil Regmi, Omer Ali, Dhiren Kumar, Anne King, Gaurav Gupta. Late Recurrent UTIs in Kidney Transplant Patients: Risk Factors, Microbiologic and Antibiotic Resistance Patterns. Poster presentation at the American Transplant Congress 2015.
- Layal Abdel Rahman, Pamela Kimball, Anne King, Amit Sharma, Adrian Cotterell, Dhiren Kumar, Muhammad R. Qureshi, Felecia McDougan, and Gaurav Gupta. Intravenous Immunoglobulin and Rituximab Based Desensitization Is Ineffective for Highly Sensitized Patients. Poster presentation at the American Society of Nephrology Meeting 2014.
- Muhammad R Qureshi, Gaurav Gupta, Layal A Rahman, Marc P Posner, Amit Sharma, Martha Behnke, Stacey Posner, Dhiren Kumar, Anne L King. Minor Variations in Induction Rabbit Anti-thymocyte Globulin Dosing Are Not Associated with an Increased Risk of Infections or Rejection. Poster presentation at the World Transplant Congress 2014.
- Linatoc JAT, Ren Q, Behnke M, Sharma A, Posner M, Gehr T, King A. Effect of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection on the Outcome of Highly Sensitized Kidney Transplant Recipients in Modern Immunosuppression Era. Oral presentation, American Transplant Congress 2012.
- Linatoc JAT, Ren Q, Behnke M, Sharma A, Posner M, Gehr T, King A. Effect of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection on the Outcome of Highly Sensitized Kidney Transplant Recipients in Modern Immunosuppression Era. Oral presentation, Virginia Commonwealth University Resident Research Day. June 2012, Richmond VA.
- Gaurav Gupta, Julie Ann T. Linatoc, David Lee, Marc P Posner, Qing Ren, Anne L. King, Pamela Kimball. Incidence and Clinical Course of Antibody-mediated Rejection in Kidney Allografts associated with Non-HLA-antibodies targeting Angiotensin type 1 Receptor. Presented at American Society of Nephrology Meeting 2013.
- Julie Ann T. Linatoc, Anne King, Davis Massey, Gaurav Gupta. Relapsing-Remitting Course of Mixed Cryoglobulinemic Glomerulonephritis After Kidney Transplantation. Presented at National Kidney Foundation Meeting 2013.