VCUHS can only support J-1 visas.
How to Apply:
The Gastroenterology fellowship training program at VCU is a participant in the NRMP match. All applications will be accepted through ERAS and follow ERAS deadlines.
- Curriculum Vitae
- USMLE score reports
- Medical School Transcripts
- A personal statement
- 4 letters of recommendation, including one from your program director
- A photograph
If applicable, please provide the following:
- ECFMG certificate
- Medical School Diploma (with translation if necessary)
We will review applications from July 15 through September 31. Invitations to interview will likely be issued during this time frame.
2019 Interviews dates:
- September 13, 2019
- September 20, 2019
- September 27, 2019
- October 11, 2019
- October 18, 2019
The interview day consists of the following:
- Introduction to the program and division
- Tour of the VCUHS facilities
- Lunch with current fellows
- Interviews with VCUHS and VA-based faculty