Research Services Office
Welcome to the VCU Department of Internal Medicine Research Services Office (RSO). Our team members have diverse backgrounds and interests and share a common commitment to supporting and improving the research process. We are trained to provide services to a standard of excellence for our faculty and other researchers, including:
- identification of research funding opportunities
- project budget development
- assistance in the preparation and submission of research applications
- review and monitoring of policy compliance issues
- award set-up
- pro-active financial management of sponsored projects
- training, policy guidance and advice
The Department is dedicated to providing training and building teamwork to ensure that our administrators are skilled and knowledgeable in all aspects of research administration. In addition, we provide support for professional development with opportunities to stay current in issues relevant to our field. We believe that quality research administration is achieved through a network of collaboration and the sharing of expertise.
In the interest of keeping you well informed, the Research Services Office maintains a blog with relevant research news and events. You can read it here.
We look forward to working with you!
Rashmi Pershad, MPhil, CCRP
Associate Administrator for Research
Meagan Sok, MPH
Grants & Fiscal Manager