The VCU Department of Internal Medicine offers a complete range of consultative and inpatient services covering all areas of internal medicine and its subspecialties. Physicians in our group practice can also provide referrals to a broad range of VCU Medical Center specialists should the need arise.
If you are having a medical emergency, please dial 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room.
To make an appointment, please call the following number:
Patient Access Line
The physicians and staff place a high priority on keeping the referring physician informed of the progress of the patient.
Each physician can be reached through the Physician Access Line at (800) 628-4141. Each specialty maintains 24-hour attending staff available for consultations and referrals that can also be reached through the Consult Service at (800) 628-4141.
- Internal Medicine locations:
- Ambulatory Care Center - Second and Fourth Floors
- Gateway Building
- Stony Point Surgery Center
- For information on contacting a particular specialty or center, visit the following pages:
- Division of General Internal Medicine
- Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- Institute for Women’s Health
- Massey Cancer Center
- Cancer Hospice and Palliative Care
- Pauley Heart Center
- Hume-Lee Transplant Center
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Research and Treatment